ESI hosted a Cajun lunch for over 150 people at TVA’s Widows Creek Power Plant this past week, where we are in the middle of a 15.2 million square foot (349 acres) geosynthetic liner installation for a coal combustion residual impoundment. The lunch was attended by employees of Barnard Construction Company and their subcontractors, TVA and our material supply partners (AGRU and SKAPS). All enjoyed a terrific meal featuring jambalaya, fried catfish, meat pies, white beans and an incredible chocolate bread pudding. This event coincided with an important milestone for Barnard and ESI – 100,000 man-hours without a lost-time incident on this one project.
- IFAI/GSE Article: The regulation of CCR in the United States: Geosynthetics and barriers
- We Handle More Geosynthetics Than Anyone!
- Rickie and His Crew Onsite in Maine!
- We’ve gone Social! Find us now on Facebook!
- Operating with Bruce Lee Skill!
- June is ESI Month at FGI!
- Memorial Day & the American Flag, ESI Style
- ESI is Hiring! Check out our new Job Postings Page.
- Welcome to ESI, David Nolting!
- Phil Weller | Friend and Colleague