Liner Technician – Full Time – US
ESI has immediate openings for Liner Technicians responsible for installing the industry’s most advanced geosynthetic liner materials for environmental containment applications. With nearly 400 employees located throughout the United States you will be an integral member of the industry’s largest geosynthetic liner installation company.
You will be part of an installation (construction) crew that will travel the United States to install geosynthetic liner systems, primarily at solid-waste landfills for coal-fired electric power facilities, municipal solid waste sites, industrial facilities and other related industries. You and the team will work together to install geosynthetic liner systems such as geomembranes, geocomposites, clay liners, geotextiles to contain liquids, gases and solids. Your work is necessary for providing protection for the environment and enhancing our quality of life. Your primary responsibility is to install these materials, SAFELY and efficiently, in keeping with our company’s mission which is to ensure the safest practices in all we do, while ensuring the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
We are hiring for all areas in the United States and are flexible to your locational requirements.
The applicant must be physically fit and able to perform labor required of the job, unencumbered. This position requires physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance working in an open, outdoor environment.
ESI pays a competitive wage rate, provides paid training, 401K, and other benefits competitive in the industry.
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Geosynthetic panel layout, welding/seaming
- Geotextile layout and sewing
- Geocomposite layout and seaming
- Other related activities to complete the finished installation
- Geosynthetic welding experience is of great value but not necessary (we will train)
- Willing to travel throughout the United States. Estimated travel >50%
- Valid drivers license (required)
- Work permit (if non-US citizen)
- TWIC and/or other safety certifications (desired)
THE APPLICANT MUST BE ABLE TO LEGALLY WORK IN THE UNITED STATES AND BE APPROVED BY E-VERIFY.