ESI and Top Industry News Right Here!
Catch up-to-date news from ESI, and from the industries we serve. Updated hourly.
Latest ESI News
Industry News Feed
- Attorney General Challenges Regulators Over Coal Ash Charges
- More San Antonio area homeowners “double billed” for trash serv...
- MRC Will Work With Towns That Won’t Landfill Waste Amid Biofuel Plant...
- NC’s AG sues over Duke Energy consumer charges for coal ash
- Another Permian-to-Corpus Christi pipeline opens more doors for crude trade...
- Permian Basin seen challenging for the world’s largest oil patch
- QEP Resources Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial and Operating Results
- Pilot Flying J opening three new locations in Texas in Permian Basin area
- What’s the county’s commitment to recycling?
- San Antonio’s Andeavor announces two Permian-to-Corpus deals
- Solid waste feedback sought
- Get a jump on spring cleaning: Bulky Waste Recycling Day scheduled for May ...
- Gray Oak Pipeline, Corpus Terminal to Move More Permian Crude to Texas Coas...
- Christmas Comes Early for Permian Refiners
- Commissioners crack down on waste haulers
- GSI hosts webinar on MSE structure inspection
- Permian On Track To Become Largest Oil Basin In The World
- Gravity Oilfield Services Inc. Signs Exclusive, Multi-Year Water Sourcing A...
- Alabama passed state coal ash rules: What’s in them?
- Charter school and waste facility each promise new hope for Gary, but can t...
- Invoking noble coal miners is a mainstay of American politics