ESI and Top Industry News Right Here!
Catch up-to-date news from ESI, and from the industries we serve. Updated hourly.
Latest ESI News
Did you know that Chattanooga was named by Lonely Planet as the “Best in the U.S.” and one of the “10 U.S. destinations you need
Texas’ Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) is hosting this year’s Environmental Trade Fair and Conference (ETFC) in Austin on May 15 & 16th. ESI employs
Industry News Feed
- Commission seeking bids on solid waste disposal
- Columbia Solid Waste Utility continues to see staffing shortages
- Permian Basin Area Foundation plans to give over $500000 in scholarships
- Recycle Smart: Lee County Solid Waste offers recycling guidance
- Closed Vermilion Power Station receives second EPA violation notice
- Trump Tariffs Could Delay Permian Relief
- Memphis severs solid waste collections contract with Inland Waste
- Union Pacific positions to move Permian crude in tank cars: executive
- New facility gives Cogent Energy Services footprint in Permian
- New crude futures contract planned for Houston hub
- EPA rollback of ash regulations could impact Little Blue Run
- New Magnum Energy Midstream header targets Western Energy Corridor
- GSI’s Koerner to host webinar on slope stabilization using nailed or anch...
- Concho Resources Inc. Completes Acquisition of RSP Permian, Inc.
- SM Energy Says 2Q Permian Production Better Than Expected
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Says New EPA Coal Ash Regulations Imperil Safety
- Senator Markey Blasts Finalized EPA Coal Ash Rule
- Environmentally-Focused Oilfield Waste Facility Open near Orla
- Indiana environmentalists push back on EPA’s coal ash rules
- Indiana Environmentalists Push Back on EPA’s Coal Ash Rules
- Duke Energy Carolinas rate cut means increase for households in Charlotte