ESI and Top Industry News Right Here!
Catch up-to-date news from ESI, and from the industries we serve. Updated hourly.
Latest ESI News
Did you know that Chattanooga was named by Lonely Planet as the “Best in the U.S.” and one of the “10 U.S. destinations you need
Texas’ Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) is hosting this year’s Environmental Trade Fair and Conference (ETFC) in Austin on May 15 & 16th. ESI employs
Industry News Feed
- Tirupati awarded for solid waste management
- GSI’s Koerner to host webinar on geotextile filters
- GMA extends GSI’s educational benefits to GMA members
- La Crosse landfill expanding to add 18 years to its lifespan
- Duke Energy can’t raise its rates in Charlotte, the state ruled. That...
- Permian Basin in Texas to double crude oil volumes by 2023
- After 3 ‘trash bears’ are shot dead in Eagle River, what can a ...
- Parson signs first 5 bills as Missouri’s governor
- NC regulators order deep cuts to Duke Energy Carolinas rate hike
- NC regulators deny Duke Energy rate increase request, issue $70M fine over ...
- Duke gets some coal ash costs, but loses out on multibillion grid charges
- Permian rig count falls for 2nd straight week
- Pittsylvania County residents to pay $120 solid waste fee
- La Crosse landfill expanding to add 18 years to life
- Southern Waste holds groundbreaking for expansion in Coffee County
- Permian Basin, US rig counts decline as oil prices rebound
- Here’s what the Texas court ruling on Laredo plastic bag ban means fo...
- SA-based company extends open season on Permian Basin pipeline
- EDMC gets SKOCH awards under solid waste mgmt category
- Texas Supreme Court trashes local bag bans
- Sludge hits the bridge